Losing a love one is hard enough, but having to honour their wishes or customs to send them home is something that be complicated to navigate.
We specialise in repatriating love ones all over the world. Every country is different and requires involvement from customs, embassy's, consulates and Funeral Directors on the other side of the world.
We take care of everything from:
- Bringing them into our care
- Body preparation for flying
- Coffin preparation and packaging
- Liaise with consulates, agencies, and customs
- Book flights and delivery to the airport
- Liaise with funeral director in receiving country
- Ensure that the local community can say goodbye here if required
- Ensure that they are received to their home country.
Repatriation can take up to 2-3 weeks sometimes before they depart, this depends if the coroners were involved, flight availability or if a local ceremony is held. We keep all the family members up to date every step of the way.
Touch base with us if you have any questions by clicking here.